From the Gov.uk website published 26 June: Government puts disabled passengers first by backing innovative projects to improve train...read more >
H2H is celebrating 70 years of the National Health Service and their 12th birthday! So why not join them to say thank you to all the pioneers who have enabled the NHS to grow.
Join a team, choose and share activities, including:
– Explore the treasures of the beautiful house and gardens
– Hear storytelling and drumming with Eli from StoryAid
– Experience a personalised music therapy session with Singing4health
– Play with body art textiles with Belmatt Healthcare
– Design usable objects from bikes with Ken Yahw McCalla and Jonathan Roland
– Watch the magic of Shadow Theatre with Karaghiozis our Greek Puppeteer
– Try ‘Through the Looking Glass Enhanced Reality’ glasses with VisionTrain
– Help us design a H2h stained glass window
– Help make a world quilt
H2H volunteers, student nurses from Kingston University and pupils from St Philips School, will be there to greet you and share the experience. The event is free to attend and all refreshments are included.
To book your place, contact Robert Reilly on 020 8546 9603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.